Liberal Chrystie & Proud of it!

Progressive Liberal. Supportive of Our Troops. Historical Preservationist & of our Social Security, Parks & Forests, Clean Air, Waters and Mother Earth ~ Liberal, Just Like Christ. Blogging for Return of our Sanity. Lover of Tolerance.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ben Shaprio How Dare You!

Make Me a Commentator!!! has got to be the best political commentator blog out here. You've got to read his article, "We've Got the Whole World In Our Hands." It's truly devine writing and worthy of printing out to share with others. And, read the latest vile, disgusting remarks "Ben Shapiro's" is saying now.

The Gist: Shapiro is calling on the US to invade Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt and Pakistan. Great! Did he leave any non-threatening country out? This guy is wacko - nuts and is certain to get us into a nuclear holocast -- is that what the Neo-Cons want? I know I don't! What happened to "Diplomacy?" You know, talking, making deals -- for the good of our country, and you know, the whole world. I hear people say "We're a super-power." Blab, blab, blab...

Well, here's what I have to say to you if you think as such: "It is because we are a SUPER POWER that maks us THAT MUCH MORE "responsible," and "accountable" for our treatment of other human begins we share this planet with. God, I miss Clinton and hope to God we make it to the year 2008 because with the grace of God (we're going to need God's grace with these sick Neo-Cons running, no - ruining everything) I WILL be voting for Hillary Clinton if only to get her husband Bill back in office. So listen up fellow Democrats. I know many of us do not like Hillary, but wouldn't you like to have her and hubby Bill back in office? It's going to take a Rhodes Scholar (President Bill Clinton) to clean-up this mess and bring back diplomacy before these jerks get us blown to kingdom-come!

Back to Shapior: I want to say "before you get our entire country and the world into a nuclear holocast," but you see, I can't -- because Shapior's remarks might already have started that vile ball a rolling, and I'm sure most Americans are thanking you right now, as they tuck their babies, and grandchildren into bed tonight - So SHUT UP!

You certainly do not speak for this American, nor most of us! I'd bet on it.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Bryant said…

    Thank you very much for the nice comments - I shall be linking bck to your blog (which I find quite good) in due course (by which I mean the next format update on Sunday).

     
  • At 3:50 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Liberal Chrystie said…

    Awww... thanks Bryant. Trust me, you're more then kind. Thank you very much. And, I like the pict of your dog. Maybe I'll put mine out here, too. Peace.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home