Liberal Chrystie & Proud of it!

Progressive Liberal. Supportive of Our Troops. Historical Preservationist & of our Social Security, Parks & Forests, Clean Air, Waters and Mother Earth ~ Liberal, Just Like Christ. Blogging for Return of our Sanity. Lover of Tolerance.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Feeling Fake News Stifled?

Keep Media Matters for America bookmarked. Here one can read and discuss the latest news you won't see, nor hear on TV.

I give this site a 5 Star!

I don't know about you, but I no longer watch though I tried earlier, and what did I see on a main network news station? An entire segment on people posting on the internet about Scott Peterson. If that's the best a supposedly "main news network" can dish-out, well, what's that say about "them" and us?

America, home of the free (Democracy and all that good stuff), yeah, sure. Tell me another one.

Lamestream media. You truly live-up to your name. Those paychecks must be awfully big, 'cause if it were me I woudn't be able to face the nation every night like you do. Shameful. American's and the world deserve so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home