Liberal Chrystie & Proud of it!

Progressive Liberal. Supportive of Our Troops. Historical Preservationist & of our Social Security, Parks & Forests, Clean Air, Waters and Mother Earth ~ Liberal, Just Like Christ. Blogging for Return of our Sanity. Lover of Tolerance.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Whoopsi Gras by Mark Fiore

Click here to see a visual of "The Reality Float." Created by San Francisco cartoonist and animator, Mark Fiore, at first you'll see he's trying desperately to bring some humor into our saddest days from the devasting flood, and total lack of the most uncompassionate high-leadership.

Then, you'll hear the end and it will catapult you back to the sad reality.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Rick said…

    Thanks for your liberal voice. I found you by checking sites which had linked to Liberals like Christ. Please be aware of my site http://jesuswasaliberal.blogspot.com Thanks.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, December 28, 2005, Blogger Liberator_Rev said…

    Christie, when you get around to having links on your blog, I hope that you will include our http://www.LiberalsLikeChrist.Org/ . Best wishes. (I am blessed with a lovely, sweet daughter "Christine", myself.)

     
  • At 9:32 PM, January 14, 2006, Blogger Liberal Chrystie said…

    I haven't logged into my blog (here) in sometime, due to moving. Now I understand why people sometimes stay put! Unpacked and ready to finally return to college (someone remind me I said this here down the road) I'm prepared to begin blogging away - as liberally as possible, again.

    First, I want to thank Richard Mathis and the Liberator Rev for posting here, and regret deeply I've not responded to both till now. My apologies, respectfully.

    And, I will place a link from both of their websites right here with hopes others might see them as well.

    Matter-of-fact, I'll make their two websites my first tiny little blog.

    Again, thanks. You're 2 positive posts will help me as I read the rest as I roll my eyes wondering what I'll find.

    Happy New Year to all, and may Peace be with us, especially now. We're going to need all the positive liberal Christians this earth can mustard, to make it through this year.

    May God Bless All.
    Liberal Chrystie and yes, I'm back!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home