Liberal Chrystie & Proud of it!

Progressive Liberal. Supportive of Our Troops. Historical Preservationist & of our Social Security, Parks & Forests, Clean Air, Waters and Mother Earth ~ Liberal, Just Like Christ. Blogging for Return of our Sanity. Lover of Tolerance.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Did you Know...

One (1) fluorescent light bulb equals 13 traditional light bulbs?
And, it will save you a ton of money in the long-run.

Check-out more facts similiar to this at: Woody Harrelson and Laura Louie's VoiceYourself

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Rick said…

    hi, this is rick from Jesus was a liberal. Would you like to take a look at the manuscript that I just finished? If so, please send me an email at jesuswasableedingheartliberal@yahoo.com
    Thanks. And please don't turn me in as a liberal professor!

     
  • At 6:45 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Liberal Chrystie said…

    Hi Rick,

    Thanks for posting. It breathes life to my little blog and for that I'm most grateful.

    To answer you're question, "of course," I'd love to look over your manuscript.

    And, don't worry. I'd never turn in any Professors, even if they are a "lib-ur-al" like me. Matter-of-fact, I find it dispicable, to say the very least.

    Besides, 9 of 10 Professors I admire immensely because I know they've earned their title. If people only knew of the pressures placed upon teachers, especially Professors, maybe they'd lay off.

    College is the last frontier of "choice," as in choosing whether to stay in a class or not in those first few days, and even weeks.

    For that, I commend you. Watch for an email.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home