Liberal Chrystie & Proud of it!

Progressive Liberal. Supportive of Our Troops. Historical Preservationist & of our Social Security, Parks & Forests, Clean Air, Waters and Mother Earth ~ Liberal, Just Like Christ. Blogging for Return of our Sanity. Lover of Tolerance.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Found a Great Website Today!

It's packed with the "truth" and its "funny!"

Check it out: Republicans are idiots! A reality-based website.

Scotty should re-read some of those 10 Commandments, like "thou shall not lie...!"

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, January 19, 2006, Blogger republicans are idiots said…

    (Taking a bow) Glad you liked my site! It isn't often I get someone new in my outpost at the backwaters of the blogosphere. At times, I get the impression I'm out there talking to myself.

    Maybe we can exchange links. We low-traffic bloggers should stick together.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Liberal Chrystie said…

    I know exactly what you mean. Prior to this blog, there was Revenge of a Liberal, a blog that was picking-up very well. But, I actually became frightened, spooked by some strange events. We'll leave it at that.

    The only thing spooking Chrystie these days is the GOP.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home