Liberal Chrystie & Proud of it!

Progressive Liberal. Supportive of Our Troops. Historical Preservationist & of our Social Security, Parks & Forests, Clean Air, Waters and Mother Earth ~ Liberal, Just Like Christ. Blogging for Return of our Sanity. Lover of Tolerance.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I love my Dog.


This is my dog, "Huggybear." Notice that worried look in his eyes. Well, his mistress doesn't understand why any government agency, much less any radical group would want to harm his mistress because she loves animals and feels protective over them.

Maybe its Huggybear, and maybe it's me, but I dunno. I was taught growing-up that the way a human bein treats animals, & their fellow humans says a lot about the integrity of one's soul. But again, maybe it's just me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home